Main Menu

GP60 7110

Started by Badhorse79, March 21, 2010, 11:17:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

I've had an idea to repaint and fix minor detail issues from my engines sitting in boxes for the last couple of years .... Sorry anyway I was wondering if it's just the a/c that's white or is it the middle portion of the roof as well I've also noticed the large sinclair antenna on the side . Did this replace the firecrackers due to the a/c? Any help would be great thanks

NSMoWandS

1st-   hahahahahahahaha----- what did we talk about? = ) 2nd- just the a/c is white... not like CSX where the whole cab roof is white!

Badhorse79

Lol yeah I just took an old high nose gp50 and started to make it a GP38-3 got parts ordered but the 60 is finished all it got was an a/c and a white stripe done ....however I did manage to reconfigure my layout and laid alot of track and put in a power plant spur with a built in rotory dumper ....I did a lot this weekend all to find out I missed a train show in the Dayton area this week but hey I probley woulda bought more engines and projects to do but pretty happy that something got finished... lol 7110 is now upto date and good to go .... Lol

NSMoWandS

I found it easier to built a rotary dump shed for my power plant... cars go in and then through the wall... no mess no fuss! Almost finished that slug for my friend... Couple more decals and some weathering and ....... One down... Two to go and then I can work on MY stuff! Lmao!

Badhorse79

Yeah that's what I meant mine is a shed type also .... Lol sorry... You gonna post a pic of the slug ??? Better not then I'll wanna do one lol god I love this hobby

NSMoWandS

It is the CSX slug... I will get banned from the site! haha... when I finish 702... I will post it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk