Main Menu

Athearn GP7

Started by Badhorse79, March 31, 2012, 09:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

Well my dad in his way in from Colorado had to stop at the infamous Caboose Hobbies and picked up a GP7 ...so off of the UP then over to the NS from indy to the DM&L here she issitting and waiting for the run to the Shops to start running trips every weekend

Badhorse79

NSMoWandS

We can race it against my dad's NYC S-12!!! Yours will prob will... but mine will pollute the most!!!

Badhorse79

Lol.... I used to have friends from school come over,  that's the first thing they ask "how fast does it go"? And I would show them my hot shot trailer train then lose the train in the curve throwing off trailers containers

NSMoWandS

My friend's 3 yr old hasn't quite figured out that the curves thru town are 15MPH!!!!!!!!!!! He usually runs thru at 40-50 scale MPH... and then goes... " the train went off the track... AGAIN!!!" Really? But, he also usually grabs every vehicle off the layout and stacks them in front of him... 1 hour of play time... equals 3 hours to fix everything he has screwed up!!! But, it is all good... got to get them interested when they are young.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk