somtimes they look good clean

Started by Badhorse79, October 31, 2011, 09:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

I found a memory card with just two photos! and I was like wow I forgot all about these ?

Ptrainman

They look great man. Really liking that 1002.

Paul
NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

thpbears

They do look nice and ready for the coalfields.

NSMoWandS

Looking Good Badhorse! Did you ever get your ES44AC with black numberboards done?

Badhorse79

No man! The diesel building shop has been shut down till I need a goverment bailout I'll start it back up after I finish more of the layout built ! 

NSMoWandS

The funny thing is Badhorse...
You could probably send a grant proposal to the Government, and with their watchful eyes, they would skip over the part "on my model railroad" and send you a check for 1.2 mllion dollars for motivepower upgrades.

Badhorse79

That would be funny?  Then I'd buy a real SD70ACe and sit it in my back yard lol

NSMoWandS

Really? A big six axle? I would buy a nice used GP38 or 40. That way I would have money left over for a new paint job and to buy a matching Cabin Car!

Badhorse79

How about two 38's and a boose then lease em to the local short line make a profit hopefully

thpbears

How about the sd70 sitting in the back yard and you enter through the nose and the inside has been gutted to make room for a large NS N scale layout ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk