The layout in progress

Started by Badhorse79, May 26, 2011, 05:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

ok here are a few pics of the not even close to being done layout       its a 21X8 loop with crossovers on both side theres a pic of totes and a hole in the wall where  the staging room is gonna be with the 18 year ol graduating I might make it an extention there is also a pic of the line going to what s gonna be the upper level thats mainly gonna be mines and a few lumber and tree services anywho here goes

Badhorse79

this is where it is going up hill    the lower line is the two mainlines and whats gonna be where crew changes and setouts and pick ups will be also the totes in the second pic is where staging will be  basically a wye

Badhorse79

this where a small industrial area is thats the area Itook pics of the locos

Badhorse79

this a shot of the over all basement  trust me the basement  is getting worked on too im gonna paint the walls and a drop ceiling is being installed

Badhorse79

A lot has been done with the industrial park but I to get my film developed lord I feel embarrassed to even write that lol but when I do I'll post updates

Badhorse79

I'll deffently keep ya posted!  the layout pics " were " shot with my co workers digital camera but I've taken recent pics of the layout with a minolta with a 30mm to 80mm lens,  that's the same camera I took the railfan pics on the other post!  very nice cameras for being older  and I wanna get a Nikon 18 megapixel I used one out at a family get together and I was wanting to barrow it but my cousin thought I was nuts askin to use his $1300 camera ? Oh well !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk