3 (16.7%)
John Owens's 955
3 (16.7%)
Whitethorne's 824
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 29, 2010, 06:29:58 PM

JCagle

I was going to use this theme for the August contest, but the announcement of steam returning to the rails was too much to resist. I know a lot of you have been "collection limited" out of the past couple contests, so this month I'll make it an easy one so that almost anyone should be able to enter.

The September contest theme is going to be grade crossing shots. There is no specific content required other than it be a grade crossing shot, and fit the normal rules that are included on the sticky topic in the contest board for those that may need a refresher.

Entry is open immediately and will run through the 22nd. We will begin voting on the 23rd and continue through the 28th. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will be glad to help out.

Please note we are allowing only one entry per person.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

diesel9

NS 352 at Bentley in Danville,VA(one out of three nice and safe locations in the city) with 2 D9-40CWs.
Danville District,Charlotte District, and Raleigh District Fan 101

JCagle

I wanted to clarify something that reads kind of vague. The crossing does not have to be in the shot. It just has to be shot from a crossing.

NSMoWandS

NS ES40DC 7712 and SD70 2537 on point of 12N Dec. 13th, 2008. Photo taken at Rt 9A crossing at the Port of Wilmington, DE. There was only minor damage done to the rear bumper of the Ford Focus. STOP, LOOK, LISTEN... and LIVE!!!

Gage O'Dell

NS2593

NS 955 at Piney Flats, TN on March 27, 2010.

Batman

The early moring view after NS G38 and NS 188 had a fatal collision in during the night.

NS145

NS D2M heading west back to New Berlin to grab the other half of their train:
NW: There's No Stopping Us!

John Owens

NS 955 crossing Buechel Avenue, in Buechel KY. This was the inbound 2010 Kentucky Derby Train. 4/25/2010

Whitethorne

A pair of Dash9s shove on the rear of 824 at Whitethorne,VA.
Samuel Phillips
My photos: www.pbase.com/whitethorne
My videos: www.youtube.com/NS7500

JCagle

Don't forget the contest closes for entry at midnight! We'll have the poll up over night.

JCagle

The poll is up and will run for 5 days

JCagle

Congrats to Carmon for this month's winner. It was a close one once again. Carmon just edged out NS2593. We will get the winner up on facebook and on the main page in short order.

steveiez

Steve

JCagle

You can't vote for this month's contest, as voting has closed. When the contest is announced the closing date is also announced. After all of the entries are in (usually within a day or two of the close of entries). The poll is posted and a post is made announcing the poll is open. The poll is located at the top of the thread for each month's contest. The poll is active for 5 days from opening.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk