NS Reroutes to begin?

Started by Chase55671, September 09, 2007, 06:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chase55671

According to some people from vrfd the NS reroutes are going to begin soon due to the bridge and tunnel work on the " Pokey ". He said he heard from an NS Employee that the reroutes were to begin within the next two-three weeks! Just the other day I heard that the work is to begin in November of 2007, but I suppose they could start early. Orginially they had plans for August, but there were minor problems that put them back. So I thought I would let the forum know just incase the reroutes start. Now I have another question. Where will all this traffic be rerouted? Will some of the coal and freight come up the NS WV Secondary? If so I would love to see more trains on these tracks!

Stay Tuned!

Chase

J-man

As for the CNO&TP, at first it was August, then October.  Now we're hearing sometime in November!!  I have heard they had, or are having, issues from the contractors doing the work.  Who knows... And how many trains will be re-routed? Who knows...
God Bless America!
NS Conductor, CNO&TP
A few pictures

Chase55671

Who knows is the main question. I just recently herd we won't see the reroutes until January. LOL.

Chase

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk