Two days on the CNO&TP 4/16-4/17/2014)

Started by SimRacin40, April 18, 2014, 05:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Richardson

Nice pictures!  I haven't been to where that old cemetery is.  Didn't know about it.  I guess I'll go check out Revelo when ever I can get to it.  Been to Stearns many times, on the way somewhere, and probably by Revelo a time or two, but didn't pay much attention to Revelo.  It has been a few years since I last went through Revelo.

I've been wondering the same thing, about BNSF.  Notice that NS is in the middle of BNSF.  There are a lot of orange engines out there on the NS lines.  I see a lot of black NS engines, but more and more others, except Heritage. I like to see the different road names, with various colors. 

E.M. Bell

Furrin power, EWOC's and new signals....Yuk :) 

Looks like you had a good couple of days with a lot of variety.  That cemetery shot at Tatevile...is that behind the church off of the old road, just North of the CP?  If so, they have cleaned that place up something to the extreme. A year ago you could not hardly even see the tracks from there. 
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

SimRacin40

It indeed is the Tateville Baptist Church. I happened to turn in on the road just past the RR overpass at Tateville and saw it and figured it'd be a good photo spot. Looks like they've spent some time clearing a lot of it off. They knocked a few old headstones down even, not sure if the guy at the controls of the bulldozer was the best one...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk