Heritage units, coal hauling Baldwin and the last PRR mountain goat

Started by Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR, December 28, 2012, 07:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

Some recent slides I got and brother Emmett processed for me have turned out nicely if you like the older stuff,.added two shots to my K&IT thread also,.first is a southern Fairbanks switching boxcars
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

Here's the only surviving Pennsy mountain goat built for the Madison incline,.shuffling racks in Illinois

The next two aren't southern related but forgive me, one is ex trona center cab Baldwin working for Peabody coal,

The last is one of the best looking sw1's that never wore a tux, the island terminal unit painted up for the country's bicentennial

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk