NKP 765 looking good in Indiana

Started by E.M. Bell, June 19, 2011, 09:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

We had a fantastic day yesterday (06/18/11) shooting NKP 765 in Northern Indiana, and we are fixing to Leave the hotel here in Valpraiso and head out for another day of trips with her.

here is a quick lap top processed shot from yesterday...lots more to come later this week after we get back home.

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Badhorse79

Ah reminds me of all those Huntington to Hinton Trips ! To bad Rich Melvin and Tom Stephens are not at the throttle ! Nice shot EM

E.M. Bell

Mr Melvin is still in the right Hand seat, he ran the first trip yesterday and I am hearing him the radio right now doing a brake test.

Live from the Kankakee River bridge at English lake Indiana
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Badhorse79

Oh no way that's awsome he's a helluva engineer and a really nice fella

E.M. Bell

we shot the Kankakee River bridge yesterday morning, and again this morning from a couple of different angles. I tried to find away to get over on the other bridge as you mentioned, but it was so grown up that it would have taken a chain saw just to get back there this year.

We are finally back home after 880 miles, with a ton of good shots and video. I almost feel vindicated after our 844 disaster Two weeks ago..and 765 is a whole heck of a lot better looking and sounding engine anyway :)
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

E.M. Bell

Hmmm guess KY aint the only place that has that certain wild flower growing wild.  Along the LL branch that I used to work on for the LXOH, that stuff would pop up every summer in a few places/ One of the big crops in this area years ago was hemp..and they shipped the stuff by train...and seeds fell out..

I always wondered if it was the same to tell the truth...certainly looked like it :)
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk