I passed

Started by Junior, March 29, 2007, 10:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior

After a 4 week sebatical in McDonough, GA it is finally over.  I took my last test this morning and passed. 
After I was giving my Student Engineers License I hit the door running.  I have had all of the Atlanta area that I could stand.  I could not get home fast enough.
Met many interesting folks from many different parts of NS.  It is amazing that we all work for NS but our railroads are so different.  Made many friends while on sebatical.  Even got one guy from Ohio to go out railfanning one day.  I am not sure but I think he may be a closet railfan. 

So for the folks that live near the LS be careful.  I will be running trains in the very near future.

Later
Junior

nscnotp1

You can't ask for a better birthday present than passing a test.  ;)

Congratulations  Junior.  I'll be thrilled to see you out there with what time I have left before heading to Iowa. ;D

Junior

Thanks for the card.  I am not sure where I begin my training.  I will keep an eye out for you.  When are you moving?

later
Junior

jcmark4501

Hope you have fun. If you get a choice for guys to teach you on the road and he is still on the road I would go with "Happy Jack".

nscnotp1

Quote from: Junior on March 30, 2007, 09:59:44 AM
Thanks for the card.  I am not sure where I begin my training.  I will keep an eye out for you.  When are you moving?

later
Junior

I'll be moving after my daughter gets out of school for the summer, sometime around June 8th or so.

JCagle

Congrats on passing. I'm off to Atlanta next week  for a certification. Other than the Varsity are there any eating establishments I should be sure to hit up? After all the key to enjoying a good trip is good food!
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Railroad80

CONGRATS,  You are one step closer to bein a real in the flesh Hogger...hope you have fun qualifing on your territory.
Randy

E.M. Bell

you drive a ford, so all the quirks and hours sitting dead on the main with a failed GE shouldnt be so bad...
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

JCagle

Quote from: E.M. Bell on April 03, 2007, 06:52:16 PM
you drive a ford, so all the quirks and hours sitting dead on the main with a failed GE shouldnt be so bad...

Yeah it will remind him of when he drove a Chevy!
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Hoss Cat

Congrads Jr.  How'd the first week of training go?

Junior

Worked on a yard engine for three days.  Currently marked off and not sure when I will be back.
Happy, how did your 1st week back treat you?

Later
Junior

Hoss Cat

I worked in the yard, everyone said I did good.   It wasn't as hard as I thought I would be.  I remembered when I was on the ground how I wanted the engine to be run (fast and smooth) so thats what I tried to do.  Next week is a different job in a different yard, back to square one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk