NS System Map

Started by scooter3798, November 04, 2007, 12:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter3798

Does any one have an NS system map that shows the different divisions on it. I know when the CSX board was still in existance we had one on there. I am much more of a CSX fan than NS and other than the stuff in my immediate area I really don't have that good of an idea of the other divisions and stuff. I know that this would be helpful for myself, especially when checking out the trip reports and stuff. Also on a related topic, would it be useful to add the map that used to be on the CSX board here? I know that this is the NS board, but there is still some discussion of CSX on here, and I figure that just as I don't really follow NS that much, a CSX map maybe helpful to those who don't follow CSX that much. Just a thought.

Scooter

brock27

Thats the same question I asked below.  Nobody has answered yet.  The one on the NS site just has a bunch of green lines.  Would be nice if they told you what they were....

Brock

ssw9662

There is one available here (Click the PDF that says NS Operating Divisions 5-2001 Map):

http://www.multimodalways.org/archives/rrs/NS/NS.html

Be forewarned, though; I think NS may have done a slight division restructuring since then, so I'm not sure if this map is 100% accurate today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk