Knocked the Dust off

Started by Badhorse79, November 29, 2012, 09:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

Well today was the first day since august that I turned on the lights to the layout room! I ran some loaded hoppers up to the power plant and coming up out of staging I ducked down to see the train,  and im glad I did!  The layout had settled were a leg had not been placed back when I moved it to screw in some risers for the top!  Yikes it dipped 8 inches! So I wedged a leg under it to pick it back up!  After an hour of that I ventured on my way,  needless to say the loads made it and the empties are headed to the loader!  I wonder if I hadn't looked if it would of just collapsed the whole thing so tomorrow ill be downstairs double checking there's no more weakened areas

NSMoWandS

Always good to do a once over when you haven't run in a while. LOL! Cannot count how many times I have sent a train through a misaligned turnout! LOL! Dan

thpbears

I have boxes already for the tear down of my layout for the hopeful building of a new house but every time I try to start packing I just keep finding things to fix on the layout.  ;)

NSMoWandS

I hear ya Bears... Everytime I want to start on the 2nd level of my layout... I usually end up ripping up another finished section and start over... 3 steps forward... 9 steps back! Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk