HO Scale NS Trucks

Started by NSyorktown, April 25, 2008, 11:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NSyorktown

It's finally springtime in the Midwest . . . time to get the fleet of trucks out for some MOW work.

Note: It's nice having a wide variety of models available for us NS fans.   All these vehicles are placed around my layout (and really add to the scenery).

RDS

RJ

I have a few of the boley trucks and one of the F 150's......Did you do the work your self, or are they Made....If so where did you get the Little Decales?

Look good

NSyorktown

The graphics are really "cool", as they reflect the emblem of the NS fleet out of Atlanta.

The trucks themselves were done by a guy in North Carolina, who used to have his own web-based business on the Internet. 

The site has been taken down, but his product line is posted on this e-Bay link:

http://stores.ebay.com/ConrailMow_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm

Note for Mod's: I'm not into marketing, I'm just answering the question posted above.

RDS

RJ

No No....I have ordered a few trrucks from him has well.......I didnt know if someone was making the decails for the trucks.......I like doing everything myself......... ;D

But thank you

stillbre

Those are some good looking trucks.  My biggest quarrel with the Boley stuff though are those huge hinges on the tailgate.  There's a couple other details on them that just scream "TOY!" but otherwise they're really nice trucks.
Josh Blevins
Charlotte NC

ThoroughBreed

Great looking fleet you got there. I saw a dump truck simialar to that one here in Columbusand it was towing a large self contained air compressor. It looked like someone had modded the chassis to ride on rails, looked cool. But what would they need with such a large compressor for on the rails? It would be neat to model it though.
TB8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk