Main Menu

Railroad Tycoon 3

Started by cjr9703, October 23, 2007, 05:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjr9703

Couldn't find any topic here about RT3, or the RT series for that matter. 

Does anyone here play it that often?   I have RT2 on my PS1 and (2), and RT3 on my PC.

I really want to like RT3, but for some reason I can only get into it for short periods of time and then I don't touch it for a while.

How about you?
Chuck

ssw9662

Quote from: ccaranna on October 23, 2007, 05:30:05 PM

I really want to like RT3, but for some reason I can only get into it for short periods of time and then I don't touch it for a while.

I have both RT2 and RT3 and I'm the same way. I find myself playing it for a week or two, and then putting it away for a few months before I play it again. It's a fun game, but I can never play it for a long amount of time before I turn back to Trainz or Train Dispatcher.

cjr9703

I was also wondering if anyone knew of a good place to find/download maps for RT3 that users have created.  Searching the internet is like finding a needle in a haystack.  I'm hoping to find some maps of acutal regions that have more detail when it comes to the cities.

(By the way, thanks for the links to NS models in the other thread, that's a big help!)

I know that the site admins here had created their own map for Train Dispatcher 3 of the CNO&TP 1st district which was great, so I thought maybe someone here might be able to help on my RT3 request.

Thanks,
Chuck

ssw9662

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk