I think i need a round house .

Started by Badhorse79, May 13, 2012, 10:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NSD9-40CW

Haha I hear ya. I also like the NS scheme and the CofG so those are some other choices.
Railfan of the KCS and NS in Louisiana

NSMoWandS

Start with the NKP or Interstate Badhorse... that way I can do the NYC!  ;D

NSMoWandS

Nice job on the fuel tank... I rarely see people change the fuel tank to the EL specs. Doesn't matter to me that you painted a Clinchfield unit... "Do what you like!" has always been my motto! Keep up the good work...

Badhorse79

Thanks ..! I really do appreciate the comments

thpbears

No need in building a roundhouse and making yourself tired. The easiest thing to do is just put oh lets say half in a huge box with plenty of bubble wrap and stick it by the mailbox with oh my address on it and let me store them at my roundhouse. ;D They are some nice looking engines and I can still dream.

NSMoWandS

Badhorse79

Figured I would post a few more Engines to gander at

Badhorse79

I just love modeling NS this is why

Badhorse79

SD40-2 are sweet locos and I will have a High nose someday

ARandall70

Here are some of the big boys in my fleet, plus a high hood thrown in just because Badhorse wants one!  ;D
Anthony Randall
Fuquay-Varina, NC
www.youtube.com/user/ARandall70

Badhorse79

Didn't you make a vid of all your locos? They rolled on to the bridge didn't they. ? You have some nice stuff AR

ARandall70

Thank You. That I did. That was earlier this year and there have been some changes since then. Apart from a few favorites, I have no issue selling engines and buying or trading for new ones if I have one that doesn't get much use.

Since that video I have sold 2 locomotives, traded 1, and the 2 I traded the 1 for should be here in the next few days.

I have a high fleet turnover rate, lol. I'm more of a freight car nut anyway...

I also have some projects I want to tackle this summer now that school is out, 2 SD40E's, an RP-E4C, and a GP40-2, but not an ex-Conrail, one that was upgraded from a GP38AC and SD40 parts, its essentially a GP40 as far as spotting features go. No. 3102 and 700, respectively, they are/have been  the assigned Glenwood Yard power at Raleigh, NC, for a couple of years now.
Anthony Randall
Fuquay-Varina, NC
www.youtube.com/user/ARandall70

NSMoWandS

Nice locos AR! I love the fact that one Gevo looks dusty... and the other fresh out of the paint shop... I few years ago I took a picture of two Gevo's that were the same way!

mbgphoto79

Just saw this post, Badhorse and all I can say is "needs high hoods". Nice assembly of power!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk