Main Menu

Gevo 7655 @ 95%

Started by Badhorse79, July 22, 2011, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

well its almost there ! Here are the final pics of my progress ! It isn't the best looking Gevo out there but it fits the bill? I think for the first try it turned out pretty good !  Im going to make another thats for sure! PS GE haters dont knock it to much ! lol

Badhorse79

Ineed to add couplers and a head light for the front

Ponce de Leon

I like GEs just fine....and I think you've done some exceptional modeling work there. Nice job! Chug, chug, chug, chug....
Ron Flanary

Backyard

8) Fine looking 'catfish' you have there!

When you can get around to it, take a metal straight-edge & pair of needle nose pliers without grip-teeth & align the handrails/stanchions...they are pretty much always straight on the real thing.
Backyard/Allen

Badhorse79

There plastic athearn ones those things drove me nuts ! That's what I get for going the cheap route $10 for the plastic ones or 20 for the brass ones ? But I'm still critiquing a few things!  thanks for checking it out

NSMoWandS

Looks great Badhorse!  You're next on should be an ES44AC... and know this might piss some people off... but you should do one with black number boards and white numbers... I think it looks classy.

Badhorse79

You read my mind big Mow ! I planned on it and I was gonna do the white on black it does give it a nice touch ! Thanks for the complement

NSMoWandS

Seems great minds still think alike!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk