Gp-15-2?

Started by Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR, March 14, 2012, 03:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

Check out this new fangled critter I found when I got to work today
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

Blue card says ex llpx 1512, I'd say that's the actual road number it wore before but I didn't see what road it came from.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

Backyard

8) I wonder if they changed-out the engine?
Backyard/Allen

It had dynamic added, and I'm not sure what else, it has AC but may have always had that I can't say. It does have a new NRE tag on the side so I guess it's possible.

E.M. Bell

from a few minutes research, and providing the Blue card is correct, that should be former LLPX 1512  , CSX 1565/Conrail 1689.
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

maersksealand3329

The only ones I know of that had dynos were the ex C&O GP15T's.  This critter look to have extended range dynos.
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!
Its My Life :-)
www.facebook.com/railfan1
Skype-michael.fair3

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk