mobile phone to acess jreb?

Started by tq-07fan, April 28, 2010, 10:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tq-07fan

Hello

My cell phone is approaching five years old and has been through a lot. After having gone with me to both coasts of Canada, south of the Tropic of Cancer in Mexico and across much of the US, all by train, bus and car but not on the same trip, the phone is literally starting to fall apart. I am cheap so I will push it as far as I can. I was wondering if anyone here uses a mobile phone to access jreb and even more interested if anyone has a phone that they are able to post on this site. my current phone works for posting heads up on trainorders.com but does not work to access jreb at all.

Thank You

Jim

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

Well I'm on here constantly with my cell phone, it works great, I'm sure that depends somewhat on your provider. I use tmobile, and I have a G1 made by htc, it's quite a bit better than an iphone in my opinion. I posted this message with it. :-) hopefully you can come to terms with your thriftyness and find you a suitable phone. I personally think it's well worth it.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

Gage O'Dell

I as well can get on it. I have AT&T. I use a LG phone. It works great when you have service

E.M. Bell

I can access, read, and post on Jreb with my Iphone and ATT service. You have to do a little "wiggling" on the screen when you log in, but it works just fine.. 

If you where following the OCS Derby updates I was making last weekend, they where all from my Iphone... 
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk