AltoonaWorks Fridge Magnets Available

Started by altoonaworks, January 09, 2010, 12:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altoonaworks

Most of you I'm sure have seen Andy Fletcher's refridgerator magnets of his drawings of RR equipment.

I just received a shipment of these that I'd like to offer to members of the forum.

Of course these are all PRR/CR/NS related since I run the AltoonaWorks web site.

I have the following available and they are $3 each plus shipping (shipping cost depends on quantity)
Conrail SD80MAC
NS BP4 (this is Andy's newest drawing, done at my request, no one has this one yet)
NS F9A 4270
PRR J1a 2-10-4
PRR K4s 4-6-2
RJ Corman GP38-2 3801

There are limited quantities, and all come with my web site address below the drawing.  I may have a few other's done in the future once these are sold.

Contact me privately at nsalto07(at)gmail.com  Thanks.

altoonaworks

I wanted to throw in some color.  Besides, NS rebuilt RJC's 3800 series units.

If no one's interested in these, are there any other NS models you would like?  I was thinking of having and SD40-E and a GP40-2/RP-E4C drawing done for magnets.

E.M. Bell

Corman on our board...what where you thinking???  Just kidding, You did a wonderful job on those! 

You should expand out to some Southern, N&W..the fallen flags that make up NS :)  I would take a couple of Southern 1002's 
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

altoonaworks

Andy Fletcher did the drawings.  His site is http://www.customtrains.org

He might have what you're looking for on his own site.

I only ordered these from him.  The ones I'm selling are engines built or rebuilt in Altoona.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk