Free crap in the mail from kalmbach

Started by E.M. Bell, May 27, 2008, 07:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

Got me a Kalmbach DVD in the mail today..."BIG POWER" it says..  If I like it, buy it, If I dont, spend my precious time to discard the plastic container, and return the DVD to them in the handy dandy prepaid envelope. 

Seeing as how I didnt ask for this, didnt really want it, and wouldn't buy it if I DID want it (im a cheap bastard..ask anyone that knows me :)  , all I can say is thanks, Mr Jim Wrinn for the present...Im gonna pop a top on a cold Rolling Rock and watch this sucker....as soon as I throw that prepaid return  envelope in the mail.....indeed...   
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Backyard

8) On the other hand...if this is the first sent, you may keep it, no charge.

That'l put an end to that...
Backyard/Allen

Michael Knight

Quote from: E.M. Bell on May 27, 2008, 07:45:54 PM
Got me a Kalmbach DVD in the mail today..."BIG POWER" it says..  If I like it, buy it, If I dont, spend my precious time to discard the plastic container, and return the DVD to them in the handy dandy prepaid envelope. 

Seeing as how I didnt ask for this, didnt really want it, and wouldn't buy it if I DID want it (im a cheap bastard..ask anyone that knows me :)  , all I can say is thanks, Mr Jim Wrinn for the present...Im gonna pop a top on a cold Rolling Rock and watch this sucker....as soon as I throw that prepaid return  envelope in the mail.....indeed...   

Damn, Emmett, I'm just like you! I'd do the same thing, except I'm to cheap to buy Rolling Rock. So, I'd be drinking a Busch Ice instead!  ;D

alxmoss1992

The video is good and I learned some stuff from it. Im kinda sorry to say but I think the video has its new resting place....I dont think ill send it back since they sent it to me.
Alex L. Moss

Hoydie17

Federal Regulations specifically provide, if it was sent to you unsolicited (you didn't request it) then you can keep it as a gift. 

The thing you have to be careful about is making sure the terms that come with the DVD don't say something to the effect of "If you don't return it, it automatically starts your subscription."   Then they have you on the hook for the money. 
Α Φ Ψ  -  Old Dominion Chapter

"I'm not only the club president, I'm also a client."

CTT1(SW) Steven P. Daugherty, United States Navy - 1978 to 2007 - KIA, Baghdad, Iraq - You will not be forgotten.

Backyard

8) Yes, I have bought four, and consider them informative, with good authority.  It's mostly all new video anyway.

The only hook here, was the first video, cost about ten dollars, then nineteen dollars, now it's up to twenty-eight dollars.

And I got a commemorative coin, that goes with each vid.

I like buying from Kalmbach, as long as it's to do with my interests.
Backyard/Allen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk