this railfan needs a belt

Started by Batman, August 19, 2007, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCagle

The suspect "railfan", and I use the term loosely, appears to have a belt but it needs to be bad ordered. It must have been a CSX issue. If he always wears his pants like that he better be careful or he'll be known as Skidmark Charlie.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Michael Knight

E.M. Bell

Must be a foamer in Urban Camo, blending in and getting the good pics, or perhaps just a weed weasel, waiting for a crew to screw up, or is that really a picture of Mike in disguise, how DOES he get all the good shots in chatt...hmmm...

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Michael Knight

Quote from: E.M. Bell on August 20, 2007, 04:40:19 PM
Must be a foamer in Urban Camo, blending in and getting the good pics, or perhaps just a weed weasel, waiting for a crew to screw up..hmmm...

No, it's probably one of NS's recently hired conductors! It looks like they're recruiting some real winners these days. ::)

Batman

i be stayin at debutts yards gettin pitures !

JCagle

If they only looked past the fact that the trend started in prison by those that were not into putting up a fight for man to man in cell congical visits they might stop that. But then again it started in prison so it must mean I'm tough if I do it. 

Of course it could be a long lost Bell Brotha just trying to make it back after one too many chili cheese fries.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

R Federle

Maybe those grommets in the "belt" are for some sheet metal screws?

Robert Federle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk