Your Final Four Picks

Started by cmherndon, March 11, 2007, 09:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmherndon

Yes, it's that time of the year again...the time to experience the thrill of victory, or the agony of defeat.  Yes, it's March Madness time again.  If you've filled out your bracket, let's hear your Final Four picks.  It might be interesting to see what everyone comes up with.

Here are mine:

Florida, UCLA, North Carolina, and Ohio State

Championship: Ohio St. over Florida
Caleb M. Herndon, KK4CDT
Frankfort, KY
http://www.cmherndon.com

"The human mind is like a railroad freight car; guaranteed to have a certain capacity, but often running empty."

Dieselfan

Oh my :o Thats like picking a G.E. over an EMD ;D
EMD ; There is NO Substitute!!!

E.M. Bell

Quote from: Dieselfan on March 12, 2007, 09:17:46 AM
Oh my :o Thats like picking a G.E. over an EMD ;D

Not really...at least that has merit  ;D
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

JCagle

I could care less about the bracketing we all know it's gonna be UNC cutting the net when it's all said and done.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Dieselfan

Anybody other than Puke...er I mean Duke,is fine by me!

ssw9662

My completely biased and inaccurate picks are:

Maryland
UCLA
Texas
Ohio State

I have UCLA over Maryland and Ohio State over Texas, as well as Ohio State routing UCLA in the championship game.  ;D

scooter3798

Basketball this, basketball that. All I hear about all day long is bloody basketball, and now I check on here and what do I find, more basketball. Go watch some Hockey! (or at least NASCAR, since the only hockey stick you boys from Kentucky have seen is the one on the side of a SOO LINE loco)

Dieselfan

Now we used to have a minor league hockey team in Lexington a few years ago!Nothing like a cold beer and a few fights on the ice to pass the time in Rupp Arena ;D

cmherndon

Quote from: DieselfanNow we used to have a minor league hockey team in Lexington a few years ago!

Those were some fun times, especially whenever the Hershey Bears or Rochester Americans were in town.  Fights were guaranteed in those games.

Quote from: scooter3978Basketball this, basketball that. All I hear about all day long is bloody basketball

It helps pass the time between the end of the World Series and Opening Day.  Only 12 days to go...
Caleb M. Herndon, KK4CDT
Frankfort, KY
http://www.cmherndon.com

"The human mind is like a railroad freight car; guaranteed to have a certain capacity, but often running empty."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk