brand new KRYSTAL rest photo for EM Bell

Started by Batman, January 24, 2007, 08:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman

latest and greatest place to get your gut bombs ,   this one has the sonic style drive in.

Junior

I have seen excellent photos like this rejected due to foreground clutter.
but he only thing that would keep Bell away would be a closed sign.
Junior

JCagle

Another thing that would keep EMB away would be a lack of chili cheese fries, or any other indigestion causing food!
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

nscnotp1

Speaking of indigesting food, the Trackside Food Mart in Waddy had a great lunch special Wednesday; chili with your choice of Pimento Cheese sandwich or Peanut Butter sandwich. I took the PB.  ;D  YUM, YUM!!!!

E.M. Bell

wow, Sonic style, but without the Sonic food...I hate Sonic, and especially the one in Harriman TN, but thats a whole different story....uh..yea....

Is that the RR is see there behind the awning in the background...if so, that could become my new summer home  ;D
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Batman

naw man , aint no rr behind there ,  just some cribs.

TRNBUF

I like the pole in the middle of the sidewalk. ;D 

Plus, hotdogs and breakfest.  MMMMMMGood!!!!

E.M. Bell

Quote from: Enginecrew on January 25, 2007, 07:29:47 PM
Ah, a good place to grab a quick lunch while at the same time getting your cholesterol for the entire month... all in one easy stop.  (All in jest) :)

Im sure your words are true, but they way I look at it, you gotta die of something...and a belly full of double cheeseburgers with a smudge of chill from the fries on your lips sounds like a good way to me  ;)

Now..on the topic of breakfast...I dont think so. I am not a large fan of the cooked chicken fetus anyway, and a greasy egg sandwich from a fast food joint does not sound like a good way to start the day, but a few DBL burgers...now thats a nutritious way to start a happy day...

now..you want nirvana??  If krystals ever started serving guiness, I would pitch a tent and live in their parking lot...
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Enginecrew

Quote from: E.M. Bell [i]IN PART[/i]]link=topic=2296.msg6495#msg6495 date=1169779996]
Im sure your words are true, but they way I look at it, you gotta die of something...and a belly full of double cheeseburgers with a smudge of chill from the fries on your lips sounds like a good way to me  ;)

I gotta agree with ya there! An engineer friend of mine and I think going to the "Greaseburger" stand is good eating, even though we (and our doctors) know better but hey, it taste good and at our age...   :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk