What a difference 24 hours makes (in the weather)!!

Started by dschlegel, January 07, 2014, 06:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dschlegel

Here's a Weather Underground screen shot of conditions here in Topton from yesterday morning.

And one from just a few minutes ago.

Stay warm out there folks!
Dan

florida581

We Floridians also got a taste of Winter.  It was near 80 just the other day, but got down to the low 30's last night.  Some parts of the state got down to the 20's!  A 60 degree difference within a 24 hour period is definitely a rude awakening.  It'll be back in the 80's this weekend though. 
Andrew

thpbears

We will be in the 30's tomorrow that should feel like a heat wave after the below zero days. ;D

E.M. Bell

Here in Central Ky, it dropped below Zero late Sunday night, and stayed there until around 1500 this afternoon.  When I got up this morning at 0530, the outside remote thermometer said -8, and when I left work this afternoon it was 8 above....

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

dschlegel

Yikes EM! From Sunday night until today below zero, that's tough!

Bears, like you I'm looking forward to the 20's tomorrow (I'm jealous of your area hitting the 30's).

We made it to 7 today for a high, We didn't hit zero till 10:30 or so.

Now it's dropping again, think I'll skip my walk.

Hang in there!
PA Dan

Matt L

We've had several nights well below zero here in upstate New York, but the high on Saturday will be in the 50s. The weather has been crazy since mid-November.. snow one week and then green grass the next! there was also more snow on the ground during Thanksgiving than Christmas. Oh well, I'm still getting out to chase!  8)
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk