Merry Christmas to the Jreb family !!

Started by E.M. Bell, December 24, 2013, 06:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

Carmon and myself just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and hope 2014 treats you well!  

This has been an exciting year for all of us, with all of the Steam, Heritage and other assorted goodies that NS has been gracious enough to do, and I am honored that yall have been able to enjoy and share those things here on Jreb. We might not be the biggest, but I think we are the BEST when it comes to what we all do here. Its great to have such an awesome group of folks that choose to gather on the forum, and I thank each and every one of you for that.  

We hope that everyone can spend some time with family and friends over the holidays and enjoy yourselves!

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

NSDash9

Merry Christmas Emmett, Carmon, and all!

Chris
Chris R. Toth

thpbears

NSMoWandS

Merry Christmas!!! Here's to an exciting 2014! DE Dan

Trainman24210

Thanks for the kind wishes.  It has been a good year and there are many events to look forward in the next.  Thanks for running the site.  It has been the source of much good info and interesting conversations.

dschlegel

Merry Christmas everyone, and happy new year!
PA Dan

Ptrainman

NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

butch

Butch Adkins

Railroad Tunnel hunting in Kentucky

Matt L

OK. I'm late in seeing this... but thank you Mr. Bell! Happy New Year to my fellow jrebbers!
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk