Honey Boo Boo and NS

Started by thpbears, August 29, 2013, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thpbears

Flipping through the channels last night and came across Honey Boo Boo. They must live beside a NS main line cause NS trains kept going by. I kept watching to see more trains and Yes the NS Conrail Heritage unit went by. Boo Boo said look there goes that famous blue train. Yep guys  I am living the dream or losing my mind . ;D

NSMoWandS

Losing? If your watching Honey Boo Boo... it is already gone my friend! LOL! DE Dan

E.M. Bell

I am not sure which would be more embarrassing (to me anyway)..the mere fact of watching that show, OR admitting you watch that show on a public forum.

The world needs more Andy and Aunt Bea and less of everything that passes for TV now days :)
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

thpbears

I have to agree after about two minutes I just don't get the show. I did see several trains go by in the two minutes which made it a little worthwhile.  ;)

Ed Fury

I've said this many times, and I'll keep repeating it. Honey Boo Boo has more talent and personality then all three of the Kardashian ______'s combined.

Yes Honey Boo Boo lives right next to the tracks and every episode features NS trains it seems. If only they knew the money they could make putting in a webcam and charging foamers.

steveiez

No wonder the world hates us. Honey Boo-Boo, and the rest of the reality shows are just plain stupid!
Steve

AFT2101

Proud to say, been TV free for over 20 years now.  Don't know anything about the garbage they market now days. :)

steveiez

AFT, you are a smart man, and look at all the money you have saved.
Steve

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk