NS on NASCAR

Started by butch, March 31, 2012, 03:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butch

Just flipped over to check the NASCAR truck race and they were giving a NS coal train some air time as it eased by the track.
Butch Adkins

Railroad Tunnel hunting in Kentucky

Badhorse79

Yeah one time they gave a lil horse power info and what the deal was with the owner of martinsville did to expand the backstretch seating ... DW was very untreated in throwing flames on one and chrome I said to my self let a good ol GE belch out a fire ball ... boogity boogity boggity let's go NORSOU Boys

JCagle

They always show at least one train during the races each time they are there. I have always wanted to go and get a shot of the track with a train passing by. May have to ride up there for the weekend in October. I know there are several around here that keep up with Nascar (we even talked of a fantasy league one time) it would be fun to have a get together some time. Maybe shoot in Roanoke on Friday and Saturday and all go to the race together and tailgate on Sunday or something.

Growing up where I did it was seemingly mandatory to be exposed to racing.  I grew up where all the shops are, went to school with now drivers, and older drivers children. A lot of my friends are involved in it in some way. If any of you ever come to a race in Charlotte let me know and you can come by and have an adult beverage or 2 and tailgate with us.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Badhorse79

Charlotte motor Speedway is my Favorite track... so if I ever plan on seeing it Ill drink one (or a few) with ya JC

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk