TD3 Territories!

Started by alxmoss1992, November 22, 2011, 07:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alxmoss1992

Hello Folks,
I recently bought TD3. I have been trying to download the territories that JREB has to offer, but I cant seem to be smart enough to unzip the file into a .trk file. I have windows 7, can anyone assist me on this?
Alex L. Moss

E.M. Bell

Alex,

If you would like, I can email you unzipped copies. Just let me know what you need, and a good email address.

I have not tried TD3 on Win 7 yet myself...wonder if it will work at all??
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

cmherndon

Quote from: NSFan14 on November 22, 2011, 07:22:06 PM
Hello Folks,
I recently bought TD3. I have been trying to download the territories that JREB has to offer, but I cant seem to be smart enough to unzip the file into a .trk file. I have windows 7, can anyone assist me on this?

I haven't tried this on Win7, but it might work.

Download the file, and then open it.  The contents of the zip file should show. Copy the .trk file and then paste it into C:\Train2 (TD3 home directory).  That works with previous Windows versions, Linux, and should be similar for Win7.

Quote from: E.M. BellI have not tried TD3 on Win 7 yet myself...wonder if it will work at all??

If it doesn't work, you can try to run it in compatibility mode for a previous Windows version.
Caleb M. Herndon, KK4CDT
Frankfort, KY
http://www.cmherndon.com

"The human mind is like a railroad freight car; guaranteed to have a certain capacity, but often running empty."

dragonoz

I also have TD3 and would like to know where you can get this files, also does anyone have a file for the Piedmont Division. 

thanks

dragonoz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk