A few good ones

Started by Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR, December 15, 2011, 03:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

A few good consists I caught around waddy this week, 23g and 239. 23g with the bnsf 4011 & 8250 & ns 2611, just barely had time to jump out and grab a quick shot. Todays 239 with the CP 8849 leading, meeting todays 23g.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

thpbears

Hate to use the Skittle cany quote but it looks like a rainbow of colors coming down the track. Nice catch by the way

E.M. Bell

Glad to see you putting that new camera to use Bud....looks like you got some good stuff! 
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

Hey thanks, I dont get much time to do this but seems like every time I do I am fortunate enough to catch some good stuff. I've been toying with manual settings on my camera, way out of my league, but nevertheless I finally got a few today that were to my liking, here's my favorite one of the day and I somehow forgot to upload it earlier. I still can't quite get the crispness in some shots that I'd like but I'm hoping thats due to not having a tripod.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

Matt L

Quote from: adam w. on December 15, 2011, 07:14:06 PM
Hey thanks, I dont get much time to do this but seems like every time I do I catch some good stuff. I've been toying with manual settings on my camera, way out of my league, but nevertheless I finally got a few today that were to my liking, here's my favorite one of the day and I somehow forgot to upload it earlier. I still can't quite get the crispness in some shots that I'd like but I'm going thats due to not having a tripod.

I struggle with manual settings myself, so I feel your pain. Even so, the PC "red barns" are a nice catch.  8)
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk