Main Menu

N Scale Wolves?

Started by dschlegel, October 16, 2013, 10:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dschlegel

I don't know if any of you have read the spoof reviews of the 3 wolf moon T shirt on Amazon or not, but I have been inspired to find N scale wolves to place on one of my hills, howling at the moon. If anyone is aware of N scale wolves I would appreciate a link to where I can pick them up.

For those who need a laugh, please enjoy the 3 wolf moon T shirt reviews at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B002HJ377A/ref=mw_dp_cr?ca=B008B5ISVO

Thanks!
PA Dan

AD4YJ

If you are serious, a place called shapeways may be able to help you out. If you can draw it, they can 3d print it. Something that small, you should be able to get 10+/- for about $15....just a wild shot there....

Paul
Paul
Co-Moderator ATCS Board

dschlegel

Quote from: AD4YJ on October 16, 2013, 11:34:42 PM
If you are serious, a place called shapeways may be able to help you out. If you can draw it, they can 3d print it. Something that small, you should be able to get 10+/- for about $15....just a wild shot there....

Paul

I never thought of doing 3D printing, great idea! As always I am serious about considering executing this idea, but my motivation is my off the wall sense of humor.
Thanks Paul!
PA Dan

NSMoWandS

Here is a link to a page with Preiser Kg-Animals-Hounds.

http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/psr/psr79122.htm

There are 3 larger dogs that look like you could paint grey/white and make into wolves. Preiser Kg also had a wild animals set... but, it looked like the biggest animal was a fox... had snake, rabbit, birds...etc. Hope this helps.
DE Dan

Add on- the wild animals set is from Neal's N-Gauging Trains... not Preiser Kg.

dschlegel

That might be a net set to pick up, thanks Dan!

I think I'm going to try 3D printing too. I work with a bunch of geeky engineers just like me that have access to printers. It may take me a while but it's going to be slick.

Thanks!
PA Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk