Main Menu

Undressed 1068

Started by Badhorse79, August 15, 2013, 09:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

Well , what started out as Union Pacific 8634 , is now in Erie Green ! I took my time and I hope everyone enjoys this as I do ! I though starting out I was in over my head and I was right !? But I never gave up ! More to come this week end as I start the decals ( which are in serious need of trimming , cutting and head aches)

dschlegel

NSMoWandS

Looking great BH! As Sun Tzu said... "Never give up! Never surrender!"... Wait, that was Tim Allen from the movie Galaxy Quest... nevermind. DE Dan

Badhorse79

Thanks DANs , hopefully the paint will be dry tomorrow so I can see how bad I'm off on the mask !

Badhorse79

Started the decals today and I am not a fan of ACe nooks and crannies !

Badhorse79

Ok last one for the night , the yellow stipes are getting in my last nerve ! But its worth it lol !

Thanks for looking
Eric

dschlegel

Those look like a pain. Progress is awesome!

fireball451

thpbears

Ptrainman

NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

NSMoWandS

Nice job! Keep up the good work. DE Dan

Badhorse79

Thank y'all  ! I appreciate it !

SOU91

That looks great. I like the NS heritage units better than UP's. The NS units are a more what if unit, where a lot of the schemes lend their self to looking great on modern power. The Eire, SOU, CofG, Wabash, and original NS are my favorites. Those schemes fit new power.
William
Modeling Southern Railway 1975-1980

Badhorse79

Thanks ! I started the nose last night but I had to remove the "wings" And trim each one to fit also removed the top section above the "Erie" logo cause its not on the 1068

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk