If the Southern was still around.....

Started by GAandFLA-RR, August 11, 2008, 12:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAandFLA-RR

.....this is how their new power would look (except a little bigger), providing they would accept AC units ;D

http://forum.atlasrr.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47099
Jared

NS car inspector
Long live the G&F
LONG HOOD FORWARD FOREVER

Backyard

8) Thanks G&FRR.

I am not a real fantasy modeler, but anything styled in The Southern Railway System looks great!

Also, here are two links here, one is to The Diesel Detailer, and another to Cresent Model Works.
Backyard/Allen

E.M. Bell

The tuxedo even looks good on a modern unit, bet it would even spice up a GE :)  Its always nice to sit back and say what if...
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Michael Knight

Those locos are are fine example of modeling work. I like the concept of "what if." Although, if the Southern was still around, I don't think their new locos would be numbered in the slots assigned for GP38-2s and GP49/50s, like the model of the Southern SD70MAC and GE wide cab was.  ;D

GAandFLA-RR

Quote from: nsboxcar on August 11, 2008, 06:16:34 PM
Although, if the Southern was still around, I don't think their new locos would be numbered in the slots assigned for GP38-2s and GP49/50s, like the model of the Southern SD70MAC and GE wide cab was.  ;D

Yup, you're right!  I just noticed that! :D
Jared

NS car inspector
Long live the G&F
LONG HOOD FORWARD FOREVER

Backyard

8) And...so...what number sequence would you suggest?
Backyard/Allen

Michael Knight

Quote from: Backyard on August 13, 2008, 05:14:09 PM
8) And...so...what number sequence would you suggest?

Haha! I'll leave the motive-power planning up to you. I just can't get into the world of  fantasy railroading.  ;D  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk