The Boneyard

Started by JCagle, June 27, 2007, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCagle

Tomorrow night (Thursday) at 9 the History Channel is launching a new series called The Boneyard. The first episode is going to be on railroads and the afterlife of everything railroad. It looks like it could be pretty interesting. According to their website it will re-air Friday morning at 1 and Sunday at 11 PM and then again on Monday at 3 Am. Unfortunately I'll be traveling back from T-bone's neck of the woods  while it's on so I won't catch the first run, but maybe a later episode. If anybody catches it let me know what you think and if it's worth staying up for or tivoing one night.

For those interested here's  link. http://www.history.com/minisites/boneyard
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Backyard

8) Thanks for the heads up, JB.

I'll be working on the first broadcast, and letting me know of other dates and times is helpful.

I have purchased the  DVD "Freight Train," from A&E-History Channel, and probably would this one, if it is good enough.
Backyard/Allen

stillbre

I'm unfamiliar with the Freight Train episode.  When did this air on the History channel?  I'm a pretty avid watcher/listener and can't believe I missed that one.
Josh Blevins
Charlotte NC

JCagle

It just aired tonight and it will be on a couple more times over the weekend. It's a brand new series and the first episode is on trains. It snuck up on me and I just caught the promo for it last night.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk