Mother's Day Gifts

Started by nscnotp1, May 13, 2007, 07:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nscnotp1

Since this is being Mother's Day, what gift or gifts did you give your mother or even your wife for Mother's Day--Past or Present?

My wife got a Mother's Ring with the kids--Rebekah and Isaac--birthstones placed in hearts with their names engraved next to the stones along with some small diamonds.

Happy Mother's Day to all of our mothers from the JREB crew.

NSyorktown

My 83-year-old mother got a wonderful lunch (at O'Charleys') after church plus the lawn mowed, front room picture window cleaned inside and out, and other yard work completed.  My wife got one gift she really enjoys, a Starbucks gift card . . . . with a very large balance.  Even at their prices, she'll be able to use it for quite a while.

Happy Mother's Day to all,

RDS

Hoydie17

My Mother is too darned easy to please.  She got a phonecall this morning wishing her a "Happy Mother's Day" and that's about it.

Anything I could buy her she wouldn't use, she'd just give it to my teenage sister.  Of course next weekend she'll have my company in person, maybe I'll take her out to eat or something.

Α Φ Ψ  -  Old Dominion Chapter

"I'm not only the club president, I'm also a client."

CTT1(SW) Steven P. Daugherty, United States Navy - 1978 to 2007 - KIA, Baghdad, Iraq - You will not be forgotten.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk