Altavista District

Started by jhicks7, December 19, 2012, 12:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhicks7

Came home from school yesterday, so I took today as an opportunity to get out and drive around the country side. A while back I believe I posted of a single replacement on the old Virginian line, right near my house. That was done over a year ago, and none has been done since (to my knowledge of the general area). But today I saw crews finishing up bringing new signals online at Goodview, with the old CPLs now tarped. Because of this, westbound 147 had to stop before Goodview at Board Mountain, which according to radio chatter has also been replaced. Not sure if any others have been replaced, but they are making progress it seems. One treat on the day was that 147 had a caboose on the end! NS 555019 came as a surprise. I would post pictures of that and anything else I shoot today, but unfortunately my computer died on me a few days ago....

Josh

jhicks7

Still don't have a computer, but I did snap a pic with my phone today when I drove by. I know it's progress, so luckily I got a few good shots here back during the summer. Not the greatest, but you can see what has been done. Looks like they're getting the whole line done unfortunately.

Josh

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk