Heritage Units in the Virtual World

Started by Ptrainman, May 04, 2012, 10:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ptrainman

Not sure where to put this so Ill put it here. I play Trainz 2009, and Jointed Rail Productions has released all the heritage units that are painted so far. Here are some shots from the game I got tonight. NS 8103 and CG 8101 lead a eastbound coal train with SOU 8099 shoving the rear.

Paul
NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

Ptrainman

A few more. Ill try to get some of the others up tonight or tomorrow.

Paul
KK4KQX

Badhorse79

Ptrainman

Ron these are for you. This is one of the best looking ones of them all. With out Ron it would never have been possible. INT 8105 sits on the point of a westbound loaded grain train waiting at the yard for the pushers off the coal train to help it up the hill.

Paul
KK4KQX

Ptrainman

One more of 8103 and 8101. Ill have some for you CR/PRR fans soon.

Paul
KK4KQX

Backyard

8) I think it goes in the Modelers Forum...

Nice pics.

I did a DEM of the entire Interstate Railroad and found someone to detail the route, but not anytime soon.
Backyard/Allen

Ptrainman

Been awhile since I have been able to play Trainz, but here are some shots for you PRR people. First 8102 leads 4270 and 4275 on the mini OCS back from Chicago. Next 8102 is coupled to 7713 getting ready to lead the coal train in the background. Last 8102 and 7713 on the point of the coal train.

Paul
KK4KQX

Conductor

Conductor's posts represent the views of Conductor and are not representative of any carrier.

Ptrainman

I have it, just have not used ut much. Will get some pics of that up soon.

Paul
KK4KQX

Ponce de Leon

Paul....man, I'm impressed! I love the Interstate unit. I may need a larger version of that one for something.

Ron
Ron Flanary

Badhorse79

Ptrainman

Quote from: Ponce de Leon on May 30, 2012, 10:09:35 AM
Paul....man, I'm impressed! I love the Interstate unit. I may need a larger version of that one for something.

Ron
Thanks Ron. The guys at Jointed Rail are the best modelers in the business. With out there modles Trainz would be pretty dull.

Paul
KK4KQX

NSMoWandS

Ponce de Leon

Ron Flanary

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk