Main Menu

A/C on 1639

Started by Badhorse79, August 07, 2010, 11:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

I was looking on NSlocos and I'm wanting to know if the ac on 1639 is the RV kind that BLMA has plus any clue to what kind of antennas she has up there I'm guessing Sinclair on the engineers side roof ?
Thanks!! Eric.

NSDash9

Yes, two RV style A/C units and a Sinclair antenna on the sloped portion of the cab on the engineers side.

Chris
Chris R. Toth

Badhorse79

I knew you would help out Chris thanks alot sir ...p.s did this one get a overhaul ? 

NSDash9

Yes, it was overhauled, had the cab, low short hood and battery boxes replaced, A/C and electric parking brake unit installed, and had the control stand relocated for short hood forward operation.

Chris
Chris R. Toth

Badhorse79

It's a nice a lookin loco

MP15NUT

MP15NUT
Modeling the NS Delmarva Secondary as the Delmarva Central

delcrr.webs.com
DELC is now on facebook!
Just search Delmarva Central!

Badhorse79

Thanks batman that's The PIC in question from nslocos.com that I looked at before askin the question about the A/C   

MP15NUT

Remember that the Sinclair is sliver.
MP15NUT
Modeling the NS Delmarva Secondary as the Delmarva Central

delcrr.webs.com
DELC is now on facebook!
Just search Delmarva Central!

Badhorse79

Oh I know it's silver I have a few 40's and a slug that have em  but thanks  anyway MP

NSMoWandS

Is your slug and mother 40 done badhorse? If so... where are the pics?

Badhorse79

I would have to email em to ya because the iPod won't let me post pics on here but yeah there done

Badhorse79

image1.jpg see this is what shows up when I try to post a pIci

NSMoWandS

Badhorse,
   My email is
                                                                     Thanks,
                                                                             Dan

Badhorse79

You ever get the ones I sent of the 40 and the 70M I sent them on Thursday night I still need to get some of the slug I have them on my computer just have to load them on to my iPod I'll send as soon as I do

NSMoWandS

Never got them Badhorse! :-[

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk