Another -9 40C all done

Started by Ladderpipe, October 06, 2013, 11:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladderpipe

fireball451

Nice job.... Again!
Do you install windows?
Been noticing your engines don't have any...
Just wondering.

Ladderpipe

Good catch. I do install windows but it just so happens that all of my photos are usually taken before the windows are re-installed. Windows are the absolute final step. Since these pics were taken, the windows and couplers have been installed and it's sitting on the head end of a stack train with another -9 and a -8

Ladderpipe

And thank you for the compliments. Since we(dad & I) do not have any clubs around, our models are regulated to my parents basement and never travel beyond that. Only recently with the explosion of social media sites like Facebook have I been able to display my work. It is very humbling to hear the positive comments. I also enjoy posting to generate questions. I enjoy helping people become better modelers, like giving them the right detail part number are walking them through gloss / clear coating a loco from instance.

thpbears

fireball451

I am in a local club but I have not had the time to do anything because we are building a house.
So, my projects hav all been suspended and boxed up with all my trains.
I have left out a coal drag with two SD80MACs and a triple crown train with a GP60 and GP38 for power.
When its all said and done, I will have a nice unfinished basement for my trains.
Buy its going to be a while until I can start having fun again....
That's why I have not been posting my projects for a while now.

dschlegel

Great job! Keep posting your projects, I enjoy viewing them.
PA Dan

NSMoWandS

Nice job! Always smart to make windows and clear parts last! DE Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk