Aerial view of 7608

Started by Badhorse79, January 25, 2013, 06:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

This one was compleatly by accident! ? Straight from the camera phone or an airplane you pick!

NSMoWandS

Nice! You laugh... but, when I had a meeting with "Invensys Rail" in Louisville, KY back in 2010... here's a pic from final approach! Dan

Badhorse79

Yeah im afraid of heights!  It took me ten years to climb on the hood of my dads car !!! Actually the heights are fine,  its the sudden stop at the end!!!!

thpbears

I don't care much for heights now but when I learned to jump from choppers in the Marine Corps there was always that one  comedian that would say " Don't worry if you fall the ground will catch you." That is a nice looking engine.

E.M. Bell

A high speed, aerial  pan shot of a Gevo! Must be a brand spanking new one to...no fire damage  ;D
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Badhorse79

Snapped this one aswell! And EM im glad the model industry hasnt found a way to recreate tiny combusting GEs

NSMoWandS

Quote from: Badhorse79 on January 25, 2013, 10:38:02 PM
Snapped this one aswell! And EM im glad the model industry hasnt found a way to recreate tiny combusting GEs

I am sure one could find a way! LOL! Dan

NSMoWandS

Quote from: thpbears on January 25, 2013, 08:27:04 PM
I don't care much for heights now but when I learned to jump from choppers in the Marine Corps there was always that one  comedian that would say " Don't worry if you fall the ground will catch you." That is a nice looking engine.
Semper Fi brother! The best was at pilot school in Quantico. A sign that read..." You know your landing gear is up and locked when it takes full thrust to get to the hanger" LOL! Dan

thpbears

I have thought about it and yes you could put two sparklers inside cut a hole in the exhaust stack and not only sparks flying everywhere but smoke. That would be as real as it could get. ;D But those are some real looking photos.

Badhorse79

Thanks and Dan! To funny lol

dschlegel

Quote from: NSMoWandS on January 26, 2013, 01:40:58 AM
Quote from: thpbears on January 25, 2013, 08:27:04 PMI don't care much for heights now but when I learned to jump from choppers in the Marine Corps there was always that one  comedian that would say " Don't worry if you fall the ground will catch you." That is a nice looking engine.
Semper Fi brother! The best was at pilot school in Quantico. A sign that read..." You know your landing gear is up and locked when it takes full thrust to get to the hanger" LOL! Dan

As an ex F16 crew chief this made me laugh out loud!

It's along the lines of how I could fix a silly write up with, "R2 Control Stick Actuator."

Ladderpipe

Ol' Quantico MCB. I can hear them training with their howitzers on a clear evening

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk