Main Menu

A few projects

Started by Badhorse79, June 08, 2012, 11:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

Well I was sidelined a few days due too some wisdom teeth and now im back on the layout finishing some half projects .... I have about all my track laid ..that means I get to wire this puppy soon ! I worked on putting the wall and steps on the station. And I started putting ties under parts of the tracks where they are jointed,  its funny cause it really makes a difference!  Also got a tour video up coming tomorrow to show the layout updates. Well here's a picture or 2 of a few things..! Thanks for looking
ERIC

Badhorse79

This is looking down the DM&Ls yard area

Badhorse79

And the town of ...blah blah blah! This is where the scenic railway train is located.

chipallen16

Looks awesome! I like that tower. Hope your wisdom teeth feel better... mashed potatoes and pudding (with the occasional frosty) got me through that battle!

-Chip  :)

Badhorse79

thpbears

Looking nice. Gotta love those wisdom teeth.

Badhorse79

Thanks guys ... for some reason.? It just posted thanks Chip ... but I also put that I was planning on uploading a "layout updated " video on youtube later today after work... and thanks bears .

NSMoWandS

Looking great Badhorse! Is the town of "blah blah blah" where the "thingamajig" factory is? LOL! Hope your teeth feel better... and NO POWER TOOLS WHILE MEDICATED!!!!!

Badhorse79

Lol.. yeah the power plant is off to the left of the pic... the big curve is behind me and the curve leading past the barrier is where im glint to build the ex coaling tower im going to make it look like it was double track to give it that "there used to be a major road here " look..   So yup no power tools done with them till I have to build the upper staging that Wyes  off behind the backdrop

Badhorse79

Ok after trying all darn day to upload the video ... its on there ... cabooselover79 is what im under if needed .. I have the app so I can't post the link ...well I could im to lazy though ... lol thanks for looking and let me know what ya all thunk

NSMoWandS

That's ok Badhorse... I am too lazy to click on links! LOL!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk