"Coming Soon" NS SD70M-2 (Athearn)

Started by Badhorse79, January 25, 2012, 06:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NSMoWandS

Bears, do you like the SD70M-2s? They are basically the same box. Just curious because I do know a guy who likes thoses... but not the ACe's. Weird... right?

Badhorse79

Heck!  I may just do 1 of each but the 70 s from Conrail were already numbered in to NS system so no patches needed

thpbears

I would have to say the sd70-2 ace. Other than that the sd40-2 high hood but any NS engine will do. If I had the money I would buy a old engine frame paint it to resemble a NS engine and put a N scale layout in it. Have you ever heard of that being done? ;D aND BY THE WAY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT bADHORSE COMES UP WITH. hIS ENGINES LOOK GREAT. Maybe Badhorse could do my weathering and NSMOWands  you could do my scenery if I win the lottery. Both you guys have a nice talent.

Ptrainman

Badhorse, now your gonna have to paint this in one of the heritage schemes.

Paul
NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

NSMoWandS

Can't wait for the NYC and the NKP engines... and thanks for the thumbs up Bears. I have heard of people building layouts in cabooses in their backyards...  but not engines. When I had to go to Montana... I did go to the old GN inn that has FP45 painted in GN Big Sky that has been converted to a room. That was cool!

Badhorse79

My exec, heritage scheme will for be 4610 dressed like the F's are now and um also gonna do it in the new OLS scheme just need to check the upcoming show for different scale white letters and stripes to make the newer logo they use well see!  And Bears id be happy to weather your locos!

Badhorse79

Well here's a shot of 2588 sitting out side the paint booth getting ready for the decals

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk