Your Favorite Images from 2008

Started by Michael Knight, December 22, 2008, 12:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Knight

It has become tradition here for members to share their favorite photos from the past year. Thus, please feel free to post your favorite photos or links to your favorite photos.

This is not a contest, and all of your photos are welcome--even that picture of the sunset or field that you took while waiting for a train to arrive. Also, photos of any railroad are welcome, and model railroad scenes are welcome too!

Captions and details are welcome, and you are free to discuss why each image is  a favorite.

Whitethorne

Samuel Phillips
My photos: www.pbase.com/whitethorne
My videos: www.youtube.com/NS7500

TonytheTiger

Here are my favorite photos from 2008 . . . .

Rob Kitchen
Harrisburg, PA
Rob Kitchen
Harrisburg, PA

E.M. Bell

This annual thread is getting started a little early, but I will join in, and invite everyone else to do the same..

I didnt really get out as much as I usually do this year, but here are a few..

The inbound Derby OCS at North Wye early in the morning, 04/27/08

Inbound Derby OCS  just down the road from my House at Salivsa KY, just after sunup 04/27/08

The outbound Derby train at Salvisa KY, 05/04/08

Northbound on the First District of the CNO&TP at Burgin Ky, as The Bugg family wave.  05/04/08

Night Time at Lawrenceburg KY  10/06/08

NS 283 at Bowen KY, October 08

NS 179 at Southfork KY 

NS 175 at Southfork KY

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

conrail kid

Here are some of mine. Sorry im a little late. lol.
NS 955 on the OC Bridge in Pittsburgh on its way towards Chicago.

NS 4271 sitting at Penn Station in Pittsburgh overnight awaiting runs down some secondaries the next morning.

22W rolls through South Fork, PA. Anyone notice the face in the shadows?

An Empty 563 coal train rolls past a farm near Shelocta, PA.

2 Blue bonnets on the point of a train ourside Attica, Ohio waiting for traffic ahead to clear.

Y90 heads past the old Homestead station. I want to catch the F's or Bennett Levin's E's here someday.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk