Stupidity of a teenage boy :(

Started by alxmoss1992, May 18, 2008, 10:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alxmoss1992

Well I was in New Albany hoping to get a picture of NS 375. I waited for a few mins then we here NS 112 calling dispatcher to pull on the bridge to wait for NS 285. Well NS 286 comes down the Hill and passes us by and the end of the train I heard some kids yelling and I looked over and seen this

The kid jumped off and I did confront him about it. He had a few words for me but this isnt the first time ive seen him do this. He likes to jump on trains in New Albany.
Alex L. Moss

JCagle

Three  fraternity brothers from USC died about a month ago when they got stuck on a CSX train and then tried to jump.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

JCagle

Yeah that's the same one. I was a little fuzzy on the details. Only one died, but it was still a big media story in SC at that time. A lot of the time the repeated news stories of accidents and deaths gets a little morbid, but I guess it serves a purpose. The media coverage that trips the newsfeed pickup of these stories means the word is getting out.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Backyard

8) I'll bet a bunch of the kids in that 'hood won't ever do that again...

Anyway, it's an irony to see that much PR about the local railroad company in Greenville...they definantly know of at least one...

But it's going to be a huge event when it happens in towns along the reclaimed Tennessee Central...regular freight service went away in the eighties...
Backyard/Allen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk