Crew Swap Locations / Train Symbol's

Started by BR5128, May 18, 2008, 09:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BR5128

I just was wandering where the through trains swap crews  heading  ease out of Sevier toward Bristol.  I know they swap at Bristol. Whats after that?  Example 16t / 15t / 111 / 112/  236 etc.  And does any one have a updated train symbol list for the Central Division . Anything heading east toward Bristol or Ashville. Thanks!!!

Khalua10

I know after Bristol they swap at 24th Street in Roanoke and then after that i dont know.
My Rail Pictures at
JREB gallery - http://jreb.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=9641
Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!
GE
Dustin Grizzle

billworsham

Other crew swap locations include Bulls Gap, TN, Oakdale, TN, downtown Knoxville, TN, Powell, TN

Michael Knight

Quote from: billworsham on May 18, 2008, 03:52:52 PM
Other crew swap locations include Bulls Gap, TN, Oakdale, TN, downtown Knoxville, TN, Powell, TN

Crews swapping out at either Oakdale or Powell don't take trains to Bristol, as the result would be a crew working over multiple crew districts.

The train crews heading east, to Bristol, from Sevier Yard don't swap out enroute except to comply with hours-of-service rules.

etalcos

The only time that they change crews here in lovely downtown Powell would be if they had one" go on the law".     

billworsham

There have been cases where I have dropped off/pick up crews at Powell and other places in between crew districts, that is why I thought Powell was a crew swap...well like you said...on the law.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk