Any good spots around lexington,ky?

Started by alxmoss1992, February 07, 2008, 09:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alxmoss1992

Saturday I will be in lexington to see Ricks new QJ. Is there any good spots in or around lexington to get some photos of the CNO&TP? Any help would be much appreciated!
Alex L. Moss

CharlesM

Sorry about a late reply. But were you in town last week 2/9? If so this is no good for you, but it may help someone else.
From the Corman yard, go west on Cox street to Old Frankfort Pike. Turn right and go about 1/4 to 1/2 mile and the tracks will cross overhead. There's a parking lot there and you can get some good shots.  Another good spot located around the UK campus is the Rosemont crossing. It would be hard to explain how to get there, but if you google map Rosmont you can find the crossing. Again, nice parking area. BTW, if  you were in town last weekend and got to see RJ's QJ, hows it coming? Any info on when they may bring it out?

alxmoss1992

Quote from: CharlesM on February 14, 2008, 09:01:26 PM
Sorry about a late reply. But were you in town last week 2/9? If so this is no good for you, but it may help someone else.
From the Corman yard, go west on Cox street to Old Frankfort Pike. Turn right and go about 1/4 to 1/2 mile and the tracks will cross overhead. There's a parking lot there and you can get some good shots.  Another good spot located around the UK campus is the Rosemont crossing. It would be hard to explain how to get there, but if you google map Rosmont you can find the crossing. Again, nice parking area. BTW, if  you were in town last weekend and got to see RJ's QJ, hows it coming? Any info on when they may bring it out?
Hello,
Yea I was there on the 9th. The QJ is coming along I guess. No word on when he'll bring it out. I ended up going to Highbridge & Wilmore when I was there in the lexington area.
Alex L. Moss

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk