Question about divisions

Started by Bellevue Kid, August 09, 2007, 01:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellevue Kid

Hey, I was wondering which NS division(s) Bellevue is part of. Does anyone know? Is Bellevue the border of several divisions, or is it all under one.....and if so which one(s)?

thanks

NSDash9

Bellevue is located in the NS Lake Division.

Chris Toth

NSDash9.com
http://www.nsdash9.com
Chris R. Toth

Bellevue Kid

thanks

oh, and btw, I really like your loco site. For the past few days I've been looking up the numbers from the locos I've been seeing lately, and it's pretty cool to see what kind they are and when they were made

oh, and do you know what divisions) the Bellevue-Columbus-Portsmouth line is part of? (if not the Lake division)

J-man

The guy I roomed with in McDonough GA was hired on out of Bellevue, OH.  But as previously mentioned, it's part of the Lake Division.
God Bless America!
NS Conductor, CNO&TP
A few pictures

NSDash9

The line from Bellevue to Portsmouth is all part of the Lake Division.

Chris Toth

NSDash9.com
http://www.nsdash9.com
Chris R. Toth

redside20

Also the toledo side is part of the dearborn division

Bellevue Kid

thanks, I kinda thought there must be some sort of division border in Bellevue

esprrfan

Quote from: redside20 on August 17, 2007, 03:51:22 PM
Also the toledo side is part of the dearborn division

Actually the Toledo district is the lake division

Rockin Roller

I don't know about districts, but only the "T" line from Bellevue to Toledo is in the Lake Division. The rest of the lines in and out of Toledo are Dearborn Division.

esprrfan

Right you are I was correcting a post that had said it (Bellevue-Toledo line) was part of Dearborn. Once you leave the chicago line at CP 267 and enter the connection your on the Toledo district of the Lake Div..

TM3358

i was wandering what div. is lenoir city on?

Michael Knight

Quote from: TM3358 on January 27, 2008, 09:55:09 PM

The trackage in Lenoir City, Tenn. is the old Tennessee Division, now Central Division since 2001. The T designation local and yard jobs use comes from the former Tennessee Division name.

TM3358

Michael Knight

billworsham

Lenoir City is in the Central Division, under the Knoxville Subdivision, under the West End District (Sevier Yard to Cleveland).

Quote from: nsboxcar on January 27, 2008, 10:17:03 PM
Quote from: TM3358 on January 27, 2008, 09:55:09 PM

The trackage in Lenoir City, Tenn. is the old Tennessee Division, now Central Division since 2001. The T designation local and yard jobs use comes from the former Tennessee Division name.

Michael Knight

Quote from: billworsham on February 12, 2008, 09:40:22 AM
Lenoir City is in the Central Division, under the Knoxville Subdivision, under the West End District (Sevier Yard to Cleveland).

The line is the West End T5 subdivision, which runs from Sevier Yard in Knoxville to deButt's Yard in Chattanooga. The T5 subdivision also includes the K&A line, to Maryville, Tenn. The crew territory belongs to the Knoxville District.

billworsham

Quote from: nsboxcar on February 12, 2008, 02:38:11 PM

The line is the West End T5 subdivision, which runs from Sevier Yard in Knoxville to deButt's Yard in Chattanooga. The T5 subdivision also includes the K&A line, to Maryville, Tenn. The crew territory belongs to the Knoxville District.

The NS Central Divison 2005 Track chart also calls it the Sevier to Cleveland...sometimes can be confusing in catching the correct naming and descriptions.

Michael Knight

Quote from: billworsham on February 12, 2008, 08:35:57 PM
Quote from: nsboxcar on February 12, 2008, 02:38:11 PM

The NS Central Divison 2005 Track chart also calls it the Sevier to Cleveland...sometimes can be confusing in catching the correct naming and descriptions.

Yes, it can be confusing sometimes. West of Cleveland, the T5 subdivision runs on a portion of trackage that is controlled and governed by the Georgia Division, before re-entering trackage controlled by the Central Division's Chattanooga Terminal Dispatcher. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk