A Question On Cedartown District Change

Started by NSSpike, September 14, 2014, 08:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NSSpike

I am trying to find out in what month / year the Cedartown District changed from the Alabama Division to the Georgia Division?  Jan 2012? I was unaware this had changed and what tipped me off was I heard the Atlanta North District dispatcher issue a track warrant to a coal drag from Green 90.0H all the way to Plant Wansley last Friday. C361.4 to C270.1 A look at the most current TT-GA #1 indicates that in fact the Cedartown District is listed as part of the Georgia Division. Somewhere along the way I was unaware that this change had occurred. Any information on this topic would be appreciated!
NSSpike
CDDX
MP680.6

lwjabo

When I hired back in 1971 it was Georgia. Not sure when it changed. It was still Alabama when I retired in 2005.

lwjabo

I checked with one man I know who is now retired and worked on the Cedartown Dist. He said them men he knew still worked on the District said it was now Georgia Div.

legostudios34

It happened sometime between 2008 and 2011. In my 2008 timetables, the Cedartown district is listed in the Alabama division, but since I got a scanner in 2011, all I have ever heard is that it's a part of the Georgia division with the North End dispatcher giving the track warrants.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk