Tapatalk

Started by AFT2101, April 03, 2014, 12:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFT2101

I can't figure out how to get jreb to work  on my samsung phone. I downloaded the tapatalk app and typed in jreb.org.  But when I tap on jreb I get a no topic message. Can any one help me with this? 100% confused here.

billworsham

When you are logged in and you see the "no topic" bubble, look at the top of your phone and tap on "timeline."  Then you will see a whole list of information you can tap to find the individual forums, as well as the "unread" feature, which will show you the forums you have not yet read.  Just play around with it and you will get the hang of it.  Also, pay attention to the icons at the top of your phone to navigate backwards and choose your settings.

AFT2101

Quote from: billworsham on April 03, 2014, 01:58:10 PM
When you are logged in and you see the "no topic" bubble, look at the top of your phone and tap on "timeline."  Then you will see a whole list of information you can tap to find the individual forums, as well as the "unread" feature, which will show you the forums you have not yet read.  Just play around with it and you will get the hang of it.  Also, pay attention to the icons at the top of your phone to navigate backwards and choose your settings.

That got me started. Thank You!  Now I'll just have to play with it and learn how to navigate thru the jreb forum. Thanks again.

dschlegel

I actually think that navigating jreb is easier with tapatalk than with a browser, I think you'll come to like it pretty quickly.
PA Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk