n.s. t-shirts, etc......???????

Started by wpbrink, July 13, 2011, 06:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpbrink

does anyone have any good sites they know of other than n.s. where they sell all sorts of n.s. items like t-shirts, etc.?????   just any type of n.s. stuff or gadgets....

Backyard

8) An official JReb shirt would be cool!
Backyard/Allen

Beavis

There is a company store on NS's corporate website.

thpbears

Type in Norfolk Southern on Ebay. They always have official company given hats,shirts and things from the company.

swinstandley

Conductor

When you go to Georgia, there will be a guy that comes (on Thursday's when I was there) and sells shirts, hats, etc. around lunch time out back.  Most of it looks like it's an immitation logo, but there is one shirt that says "Eighteen Wheels Don't Impress Us".  Pretty decent.  But be careful wearing all kinds of NS stuff to work right off the bat, else you be labeled a buff.
Conductor's posts represent the views of Conductor and are not representative of any carrier.

E.M. Bell

NS_CO said "be careful wearing all kinds of NS stuff to work right off the bat, else you be labeled a buff.'

That was a point I was going to make, and its a very valid one. Nothing wrong with wearing NS hats and so forth (I have a ton of them...always looking for more), but dont let yourself come off as anyone that likes trains..knows anything about them, or wants to know anything about them other than what they are fixing to teach you...sad but true.

Nothing at all wrong with being a "buff" if you are, but I dont think NS really wants to know that :)

Now, since the subject had been breached. IF we where to come up with some Jreb gear..maybe a hat design or a shirt, would anyone REALLY be interested in that sort of stuff?  We just happen to have a member that is a awesome graphic design artist AND has access to the stuff needed to make about any item of clothing you can think of with about any logo, picture of design you can think of..embroidered or screen printed (and for that matter..vehicle graphics..vinyl lettering..you name it) ..  IF there is enough interest to make it worthwhile, I am not against working on this. Its about time to pay the bill that keeps Jreb on the air...and a little fund-raising would be most helpful..

Comments, Ideas, Suggestions and crazy ideas welcome!

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

lwjabo

As and old head I did not make much on the buff that was cubing. I saw nothing wrong with it but some picked at a buff. We called any one training a cub. We even called the guy training to run a engine a Engineer cub. Best of luck and watch those close places. Close clearance is very important. Not many live when rolled between a car and a building. Working out there is Dead serious.

NSMoWandS

Try Rail Rebels... They go around the country to shows and fests selling t-shirts, hats, etc...

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

I think jreb paraphernalia would be neat  :) I'd go for some.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk