Power plant (so far)

Started by Badhorse79, April 21, 2012, 09:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

Well I have it and I had no where to send my coal cars ... my whole intension was to build a layout that A: loaded coal and B: empty the coal train... ever since then I have this plant and a flood loader!  And not a place planned for them ... well here's a place for me coal to go.. the conveyor dipping down will go in to the pikestuff "shop with office kit " witch I will convert in to the rotary dump house... I will probably look for some raggity loco to make a pusher out pf.  Kinda like the bug slug they show in the pentrex along the pokey movie.  Let me know what ya all think

Badhorse79

Badhorse79

NSD9-40CW

Love it Badhorse looks like my SD70 and SD60 ought to bringing up an Coal train in that pic lol, but great progress so far dude.
Railfan of the KCS and NS in Louisiana

NSMoWandS

Sigh. :( Makes me wish I had space for those... Looks good Badhorse.

Badhorse79

Thanks guys ...I wonder if I could get a lil making of the mind up help I see to buildings fit

A: is 2 of the small engine shop

Badhorse79

B: just one of these cut in two

NSMoWandS

That depends... do you want single track or double? Single- use small engine shop. Double- use bigger kit with center bay cut out and the two halves put back together. Hmm... not very good advice. Still leaves you with another question. Sorry.

Badhorse79

I only had room for single ... so question answered and walthers just got some of my money lol... thanks MoW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk